Suite Santa Lucía
Originally intended to house slaves in the service of the Spanish, the temple was named after this district was built in 1575 by D. Pedro Garcia, allocating the land adjacent to the cemetery of the Spanish.
In 1804 the Governor sent Benito Perez De Valdelomar to build the Plaza of Santa Lucia, although the arched corridors in which houses were found were completed until 1873, since 1871 was seen as public area
Considered to be the third oldest park in Merida, from 1965 it has become the scene for traditional Yucatecan serenade nights.
The suite has:
King size bed, plasma TV, telephone, wireless internet, alarm clock with iPod dock, minibar, safe deposit box, air conditioning, bath robe, slippers, exclusive bath amenities, hair dryer and umbrella.